Hello everyone! As you can see I was feeling a little funky when I was doing these nails. I love how these nails are random, but still well balanced. Hope you all love them as much as I did. Here is a list of the colors I used:
- Base Coat, always
- Gold Glitter: I did an under coat of China Glaze “Cowardly Lyin'” then the Milani Jewel FX “531 Gold” Glitter
- Blue: Pure Ice “Frosted Ice Starry Nites”
- Pink: Sally Girl “EH2 121” then I used a thin brush and painted white “M” shapes
- Silver: O.P.I “Rinse Charming”
- Colorful Glitter: O.P.I “Rainbow Connection”
- Top Coat and done!