Last week I did batman nails! I dressed up as batwoman for work, so I decided to paint my nails to match. Plus, Batman is my favorite hero!
How to: “Batman Head”
- Base Coat
- Paint your nails a solid color, I chose grey and yellow.
- With a ballpoint tool or a toothpick outline the shape of batman’s head, and then fill the rest in using your tool with black polish or paint.
- Add two white dashes for batman’s eyes.
- Top Coat
How to: “Black matte nail with yellow tip”
- Base Coast
- Paint nails with black polish
- Apply a coat of matte finish polish. I used essie “matte about you”
- With the tip of a nail polish brush carefully create a french tip with yellow polish
- NO TOP COAT! It will ruin you matte finish